- Run with the Fire: Fire and Fruit
- Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church: Art on the Hill
- Spark and Echo Arts: Illuminating the Bible, One Verse at a Time
- Fire Exit Theatre: Conversations About Faith, On Stage and Off
- Harrison Center for the Arts: Loving a Neighborhood Through the Arts
- the Limner Society: The Painters Who Travel from Town to Town
- Master’s Academy of Fine Arts: Triumph and Transition
Long a staple of business schools, case studies are an invaluable way of learning about leadership by learning from other leaders.
C+A case studies are in-depth analyses of our member ministries, programs, and organizations and their missions, programs, histories, challenges, and more.
Written in a standard format so that you can compare project-to-project, these case studies will introduce you to the fantastic work being done by arts leaders in the church around the world, as well as help you think through your own programs.
Feel free to download the case study PDF (on the article webpage), and keep it in your files, or send it to or print it for others who would be interested. If you quote from the case study, please be sure to properly credit the study’s proper title, source, and author.
Check back often! More case studies are being written every month.
Would you like suggest to your project for a case study? Join C+A as a member, then contact us.