Our Resources section is where C+A members think out loud – where we share what we’ve learned and experienced, to build one another up.
We know you’re busy, and there’s a ton of information out there at varying levels of difficulty. So C+A resources seek to be:
- Quick and easy to read – 15 minutes or less in most cases,
- Focused on a specific topic so that you’re not getting more information than you need,
- Clear and insightful without lots of academic or theological jargon,
Currently we offer:
- Resource Guide – Our annual listing of products and services provided by C+A members, that will help you grow as an arts leaders and artist.
- Case studies – Analyses of C+A member ministries, programs, and organizations; and their missions, programs, history, and challenges.
- Interviews – Individual artists, arts leaders, theologians, and others working within the faith-and-arts arena share about their work and their lives.
- Articles - short (2-page) articles on specific topics of interest to those working within and thinking about faith and the arts. Also available in PDF to keep on file or distribute.
- Books - Summaries, reviews, and recommendations of books that have impacted our thinking.
- Blog – Regular posts by experienced arts leaders that provide encouragement and information.
More resources are added regularly, so check back often! We also plan to publish our “best of” resources on a regular basis.
For more information, or to submit ideas of resources you’d like to see or write, join C+A as a member and contact us.